Here are some of the articles you shouldn’t miss. Content is updated regularly.
- Genome editing – A CRISPR factsheet
- An organoid model to study the human placenta
- Major steps ahead in stem cell research this year
- It’s all in the blood: Can we turn back the aging clock?
- Cell reprogramming: a new era
- Three-parent babies
- The science of getting drunk
- Are you depressed? Check your immune system
Life as a scientist
- Brexit. Between fatigue and oblivion
- EU influence on UK science
- Misconduct – When science turns into scam
- Are we still crowdfunding research?
- Impressions from the March for Science in London
- What is it like to be a scientist working on a major breakthrough?
Are you curious about new research you’ve read about in the news? Do you want to be up-to-date with the latest advances in medicine? Please contact us with any suggestions you might have on what we should cover or in case certain articles need further clarification.